- This event has passed.
From Overwhelm to Organized; Technology Tips & Techniques to Serve You
November 8, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm EAT
Technology is supposed to make life easier … but more often than not it becomes just one more time suck.
Every other day there’s a new app or new software “you just have to try!” and you secretly wish everything would slow down — just a teensy bit — to give you time to catch up.
Think about it: your bank’s gone online, your kids’ school messages you through Whatsapp, heck, you’re even supposed to know how to control the temperature of your house from your cell phone!
And the weird thing is, everyone else just “gets it”. They seem to pick up on the latest thing with ease, while you’re still trying to get your head round the last big thing.
Don’t get me wrong, you’re not against all of this techy progress — you’re not looking to get back to the time when it took like 3 hours for your dial-up to connect. You just need things to be a little clearer, a little more … accessible.
Because when it comes to technology:
— You don’t have the time to muddle through “how to” guides that require a PhD-level education to get past the first page.
— You’re sick of feeling like the only person who doesn’t “get it” — hey, you’re not that old, right? You remember chuckling at your mom when she couldn’t work the VCR and now you wonder if you’re turning into her…
— You’re actually pretty curious to find out what the fuss is all about. I mean, who doesn’t want to take advantage of things that’ll make life easier, especially when your schedule is just so darn hectic.
Panic over, I’ve got your back!
I work with smart, savvy, seekers and meaning makers like you. Women (mostly) who are globally-minded and who are on a mission to change the world — or at least their small corner of it. Women who aren’t about to let a little thing like a slight(ish) fear of new technology hold them back.
Because all of the lovely new tech available to us really is a gift that can help us amp up our efficiency and make our lives sooo much easier. IF we can figure out how to harness it.
Imagine if you could…
- Feel capable, energized, encouraged, and confident when it comes to tech. Instead of burying your head in the sand when you hear about the latest time-saving app, you’ll be lining up to get your hands on it!
- Have fun as you discover how to benefit from the power of very simple tech tools (Yes I just used fun and technology in the same sentence. I stand by my choice!)
- Gain control of your to-do list. Because life is frantic and you really don’t want to miss out on ANYTHING that’ll help make running your day-to-day schedule easier.
- Reign in those mind numbing, soul sucking, repetitive tasks that drive you batty — I’m looking at you, finance records and diary management.
- Master simple tech tools without having to learn a bunch of jargon, without hours of hard slog, and without getting sucked into the time-wasting black hole of the Internet (you know, the place where they keep all those cat videos…)
- Be more efficient so you can devote space and time to the things that truly matter to you; the unique gifts you have to offer the world.
There are soooo many free, easy tech tools out there and I can show you how to harness them effectively, helping you reduce overwhelm, make your life easier, and amp up your efficiency so you can recharge, reboot, and (re)activate your superpowers. I’ll introduce you to uncovered possibilities haven’t even dreamt of; ways of using tech that will free up your time, letting you get back to what really matters — making the world a better place in your own cool, creative way.
It’s time to set aside the fear that you’re “past it” (you’re really not!), or that you’ve “missed the boat”. (You haven’t. Promise).
You’ve got this; you just need a little help in navigating all of that lovely new technology.
You need to find your way from Overwhelm to Organized.
How it works:
- Register by paying $97 USD here to secure your spot.
- Then email the name of the colleague or friend you’d like to join you on the course. Yep, because I’m all about building community and we all know how great it is to have someone to help you absorb your new skills, the price above is 2 for 1.
- Then you’ll both receive my bonus primer on how to get the bestest and mostest out of the course (don’t worry nothing heavy, just simple things to do to get ready to soak up the learning).
You’ll get access to the course recording; both audio and visual, so you can choose which works best for you
- You’ll receive once a week tips and techniques that’ll help you apply all the good stuff you’ve learnt and help you start using your newfound skills.
- You’ll get access to an online treasure trove of resources; easy peasy, all in one place ready and waiting for you to access anytime you wish.
- And remember you get to bring along a buddy or a colleague (or a colleague buddy). For free!
- You’ll be able to use free, simple tech tools that bring bucketfuls of ease and efficiency to your work and personal life.
- You’ll feel absolute confidence in your ability to install, use, and benefit from that new time-saving app everyone is raving about.
- You’ll find you actually ENJOY using tech tools — as well as appreciating the heck out of the time and energy they save you each day.
Ready to find a way to take care of those tedious, repetitive tasks with ease? Ready to prove to yourself (and your kids, your partner, and your colleagues) that you’re not a dinosaur? Ready to embrace new tech with confidence?
It’s time to harness the juicy goodness today’s technology has to offer so you have the time and space to focus on the things that really matter to you. Let’s go!
Your next steps:
- Register right now by paying $97 USD here.
- Then email the name of the colleague or friend who’ll be taking the course with you.
— “All these tools- I had no idea about. Fantastic. Thank you.” ~ Here We Are participant.
— “We had a great workshop filled with a lot of “ohhh”s and “aah”‘s as we figured new and cool tech ways to solve or assist us in being smarter and/or more efficient ways of getting on with our personal and professional lives.” ~ Hanne, Anita & Susanne, Founders, Here We Are, Kenya
— “I learned a lot of very useful tools.” ~ Dr.Zhang, UNHABITAT