Designing a Learning Plan for you and/or your team that rocks
February 21 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm UTC+3
Every month, I host a roundtable that brings together top minds in the learning and development space to network, learn, and support each other as we all keep up with the latest in the Learning and Development space and grow our organizations. Join us virtually or in person (at the UN in Nairobi), and enjoy access to an engaged, excited group of your peers along with access to my portal of resources and 7+ years of meetings!
What’s your learning plan for 2020? Don’t have one and want to get one? This month’s Learning and Development Roundtable will help you with that.
Learning plans help you be deliberate about learning; “Learning is not attained by chance, it must be sought for with ardor and attended to with diligence. ―Abigail Adams
Learning plans help you to be proactive about learning; “In the moment of crisis, the wise build bridges and the foolish build dams. ~ Nigerian proverb
Learning plans help you put learning in context: “Knowledge without wisdom is like water in the sand.” ~ Guinean proverb
In this workshop with Lee-Anne Ragan you’ll learn:
- What a learning plan is and why its so important that you and/or your team have one
- How to use the learning plan template you’ll receive in the workshop to create a customized learning plan for yourself and/or your team
- How to use S.A.K.E.s (c) to streamline the process
- How to do all of the above in a fun, interactive way (Hint: the Pink Panther just may make an appearance and there might be a friendly small group competition with a prize)
- (If you’re a UN staff) How to sync up your learning plan with the UN learning offerings
Watch this space for more details about this month’s specific topic. And in the meantime join our mailing list so you don’t miss out on invitations, meeting resources and more.