Learning and Development Roundtable
May 25 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm UTC+3
Welcome! Every month I host a free, interactive Learning and Development Roundtable. If you’re interested in learning, training, professional development, and/or education you have found your clan.
Founded in 2012, our vision is to build and sustain a vibrant, engaged learning community where members participate in interactive workshops designed to educate, inspire and reinforce learning in a variety of diverse formats for diverse learners.
Add to your professional development through a once-per-month, engaging, interactive, two-hour workshop each designed around a particular topic that serves the members’ needs. Past topics have included workshops on themes such as professional skill development, leadership, and organizational development, tech tools, and more.
Meet and learn from diverse members in a comfortable, innovative learning environment (including UN, corporate, NGO, INGO, government, educational institutions, entrepreneurs, etc.)
Participate in a member-driven group where members can suggest topics plus engage between meetings through a Facebook group to discuss topics, ask questions, get resources, etc.
For UN Staff: Receive a certificate of participation and have the Roundtables you attend count toward your UN-mandated training.
Anyone can participate in the individual Learning and Development Roundtables but only members get the following benefits.
Exclusive Benefits for Members only:
- Receive invitations to the monthly Learning and Development Roundtables
- Gain access to extensive learning resources from 10+ years of meeting resources, including each Roundtable’s workbook, video recording, audio recording, etc.
- To accommodate different time zones meetings are generally alternated between the third Thursday from 10 am to noon EAT and third Thursday from 5 pm to 7 pm of each month (click here to convert to your timezone).
- Roundtable gatherings are held online
- Meetings are facilitated by Roundtable founder Lee-Anne Ragan (to find out more about me click here and be sure to scroll your mouse over my photo for a surprise)
Take action now:
- Become a member and receive invitations to the monthly meetings, and get access to all 10+ years of Roundtable resources.