Learning and Development Roundtable: May 2022
May 27, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm UTC+3
Welcome! Every month I host a free, interactive Learning and Development Roundtable. If you’re interested in learning, training, and/or education you have found your clan.
Founded in 2012, our vision is to build and sustain a vibrant, engaged learning community where members participate in interactive workshops designed to educate, inspire and reinforce learning in a variety of diverse formats for diverse learners.
- Add to your professional development through a once per month, engaging, interactive, two-hour workshop each designed around a particular topic that serves the members’ needs. Past topics have included workshops on themes such as professional skill development, leadership, and organizational development, tech tools, and more.
- Meet and learn from guest speakers and other diverse members in a comfortable, innovative learning environment (including UN, corporate, NGO, INGO, government, educational institutions, entrepreneurs, etc.)
- Participate in a member-driven group where members can suggest topics and speakers plus engage between meetings through a Facebook group to discuss learning topics, ask questions, get resources, etc.
- Gain access to extensive learning resources from 8+ years of meeting resources, including video recordings, audio recordings, speaker resources, etc.
- For UN Staff: Recieve a certificate of participation and have the Roundtables you attend count toward your UN-mandated training..
- To accommodate different timezones meetings are generally alternated between the third Friday from 10 am to noon EAT and the third Thursday from 5 pm to 7 pm of each month (click here to convert to your timezone).
- Roundtable gatherings are held online
- Meetings are facilitated by Roundtable founder Lee-Anne Ragan (to find out more about me click here and be sure to scroll your mouse over my photo for a surprise)
Take action now:
- Join the mailing list to receive invitations to the monthly meetings, and get access to all the meeting resources.