- This event has passed.
Learning and Development Roundtable: Health and wellness strategies that actually work for the holidays, COVID and more
November 19, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm UTC+3
Stressed. Weary. Worried. Overwhelmed. Screen fatigued. Anxious. Lonely. Beleaguered. Pulled in a zillion directions. Bored.
These are just some of the words that I’m hearing people use to describe their mental state at the moment. We’re months into an unprecedented global pandemic with no end in sight.
Oh, and the holidays are approaching. And quickly.
How do we muster up the energy to be well and to celebrate, to lift our heads up and look to a better future that we all have a hand in creating?
It doesn’t have to be as hard as it may sound.
With a few, fun strategies we can not only rally but come back, come together, connect, and overcome.
Eighteen strategies in fact. After we take a dive into dispelling some myths about wellness and balance, and replace them with accurate information that takes the pressure off and gives you a break, we’ll play with eighteen ways to be well in mind, body, and spirit.
In this free workshop with me, Lee-Anne Ragan you’ll:
- Map your stressors by discovering three types of stress, including the stress that is actually good for you
- Uncover the surprisingly simple way to handle stress and overwhelm with this incredibly important key
- Give yourself a break by banishing the hype about wellness and balance
- Find more energy for creating social change with its key counterpart ‘innervism’
- Come away refreshed, inspired, and energized with 18 simple, fun techniques you can practice and use anywhere
- Count the workshop towards your annual UN-Mandated training (If you’re a UN staff)
RSVP here by November 17th. Then watch your inbox for our agenda and how to participate online.
For regular Learning and Development Roundtable members, please note the new date and time that I’m experimenting with. I am reaching out to include people in other timezones at their request.
- 8-10 am Mexico
- 11am – 1pm Rio
- 9-11 am Montreal/New York
- 5-7 pm Nairobi
- 6-8 pm Abu Dhabi
Click here to convert to your timezone if it’s not listed above.
And in the meantime join our mailing list so you don’t miss out on invitations, eight-plus years of meeting resources, and more.