- This event has passed.
Learning and Development Roundtable: Easy tech tools to amp up online engagement, learning and communication
October 23, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm UTC+3
With the ever-increasing pace of life, attention is scarcer than ever these days. We flip channels, YouTube playlists, Spotify songs, and other online content faster than you can say ‘Zoom, zoom, zoom a zoom.’
Added to that, typical online events, meetings, and workshops tend to be boring, repetitive, uninteresting, flat, and stale. Be honest, are words like these ones you’d use to describe the last online interaction you had?
Aside from the endless meetings, you’ve got important work to get done, and need to get it done online at that. So how do you nab people’s attention, get them engaged and all pulling together?
It’s not that hard if you have a few innovative, engaging tech tools in your pocket. Pull these out for your next online gathering and you’ll have people connecting, contributing, and effecting change in no time. And you’ll look like a star.
In this free workshop with me, Lee-Anne Ragan you’ll:
- Discover why you should never be without your ‘umbrella’ when it comes to using online tech tools
- Learn what the four most important things are to consider when picking engaging online tech tools
- Figure out how to use two methods to make sure your tech tools are not only engaging but are accessible and inclusive
- Experiment with and experience a bunch of diverse tools designed to help people engage, learn, communicate, and more
- Count the workshop towards your annual UN-Mandated training (If you’re a UN staff)
RSVP here by October 21st. Then watch your inbox for our agenda and how to participate online.
And in the meantime join our mailing list so you don’t miss out on invitations, meeting resources, and more.