Let’s talk tech tools and learning. Do you recognize any of the following?
- You have the best of intentions but you’re struggling to keep up with learning, with professional and/or personal development.
- You’re confused about what to learn, when, and how. It’s all just a little much and it’s easier to simply avoid the whole topic.
- You keep having bad experiences with learning – e.g, you can’t find the notes you took, you want to share your learning but it’s too time-consuming, inconvenient, etc.
- Regardless of your best efforts, you have no time for learning.
- Despite putting on a brave face, the whole subject of learning makes you feel disorganized and overwhelmed.
- And perhaps most importantly, when you put learning and tech in the same sentence it’s enough to make you want to run screaming at the top of your lungs for the hills.
I get it. Annnnd help is at hand.
Perhaps the only thing every human shares is the same number of hours in a day.
Life is short, so why not use some easy (I promise) tech tools to come to your rescue and be of service and save time.
You’ll free up some precious time to rest (after all productivity is not the only goal) and/or be able to do things that really matter to you.
It’s possible. Here’s how.
In this free workshop on February 17th, with me, Lee-Anne Ragan, you’ll:
- Pinpoint six ways that you learn best by using my learning exploration map
- Create a custom plan for yourself using your unique ways of learning
- Experiment with a bunch of easy tech tools that I’ll demonstrate,
- Match the tools to the way you learn
- Come away feeling inspired, relaxed, and re-energized with a toolkit full of strategies and tech tools for you to start using right away
- Count the workshop towards your annual UN-Mandated training (If you’re a UN staff)
RSVP using this link by February 15th. Then watch your inbox for our agenda and how to participate online.
Please note the dates and times alternate each month so as to reach more people in various time zones at their request.
- 8-10 am Mexico
- 11 am-1 pm Rio
- 9-11 am Montreal/New York
- 5-7 pm Nairobi
- 6-8 pm Abu Dhabi
Click here to convert to your timezone if it’s not listed above and to double-check the times as they can sometimes change due to daylight savings times.
Take action now –> Join the mailing list to receive invitations to the monthly meetings, and get access to all the meeting resources (including time-stamped recordings in case you can’t make it in real-time). And don’t forget to RSVP for this roundtable by February 17th.