- This event has passed.
Learning and Development Roundtable: Design a customized learning plan for 2022 that fits you and your team to a T and increases your ROI
January 21, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm UTC+3
Information is flowing faster than ever. We are walking and talking faster than a decade ago. We’re inundated with platforms, blogs, websites, tweets, LinkedIn posts, Youtube videos, online courses etc etc. But who has time for learning?
The better question is ‘who doesn’t have time for that all-important, strategic, let’s-get-to-the-bottom-of-pressing-social-problems learning’? Learning is key to your professional and personal success and carving out time for a brief workshop (that’d be this one) to help you craft a customized learning plan for you and/or your team will not only save you tons of time but make your time more meaningful and make you more likely to reach your goals.
Learning plans help you bridge between where you are now and where you want to get to.
Learning plans help you be deliberate about learning; “Learning is not attained by chance, it must be sought for with ardor and attended to with diligence. ―Abigail Adams
Learning plans help you to be proactive about learning; “In the moment of crisis, the wise build bridges and the foolish build dams. ~ Nigerian proverb
Learning plans help you put learning in context: “Knowledge without wisdom is like water in the sand.” ~ Guinean proverb
Suffering is optional. In this fun, interactive workshop you’ll learn a Simple (with a capital S) system for identifying your learning needs, how to meet those needs, and all in a way that fits you, your goals, your capacity and how you learn.
In this free workshop with me, Lee-Anne Ragan you’ll learn:
- What a learning plan is and why it’s so important that you and/or your team have one
- How to use my simple, interactive worksheet to create a customized learning plan for yourself and/or your team
- Why the letter I plays a huge role in your learning plan
- How to use S.A.K.E.s© to streamline the process
- How to make the learning fit you instead of bending yourself into a pretzel for learning methods that don’t work for you
- How to do all of the above in a fun, interactive way (Hint: the Pink Panther just may make an appearance and there might be a friendly small group competition with a prize)
- Count the workshop towards your annual UN-Mandated training (If you’re a UN staff)
RSVP by January 19th. Then watch your inbox for our agenda and how to participate online.
Please note the dates and times alternate each month so as to reach more people in various time zones at their request.
- 7 am to 9 am London
- 10 am to noon Nairobi
- 4 pm to 6 pm Fukuoka
- 11 am to 1 pm Abu Dhabi
Click here to convert to and confirm your timezone if it’s not listed above.