- This event has passed.
Learning and Development Roundtable: Planning a meaningful, custom 2021 for you and your team
January 22, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm UTC+3
While we’ve shut the door on last year thank goodness, 2021 is in front of us in all her foggy, mysteriousness. We’ve girded our loins and made it through 2020 but what we’re facing now is unsure. Overwhelm, fatigue, and uncertain are smack in our faces. Our tanks are empty and yet we need to muster ourselves and carry on.
Let’s do more than sit idly by as 2021 washes over us. Let’s harness those big, beautiful talents of yours, along with your dreams and goals, and make 2021 fit you to a T. And along the way, let’s replace suffering from hopefulness.
Join me for a fun, interactive workshop where I’m excited to work with you to help you plan the kind of year you want. Because the world needs more of what you have to offer.
In this free workshop with me, Lee-Anne Ragan you’ll:
- Learn how to create a solid plan for 2021 that includes time for reflection, figuring out how you want to feel, what systems you need/want, and more.
- Do you, in all your uniqueness (this is far from one size fits all)
- Drop the dreary, guilt-inducing … “you must, you must” …. and replace them with the know-how to create 2021 that suits you, like a finely tailored suit.
- Incorporate my Life Lenses™ assessment tool to look back in time, look forward to this year, look down for critical details, look up for your vision, and more.
- Come away feeling refreshed, invigorated, and on track
- Count the workshop towards your annual UN-Mandated training (If you’re a UN staff)
What others said about this workshop:
- Never before has planning been simplified like this and yet in a very professional manner!
- Before this workshop, I hadn’t really thought about my goals for next year – they felt too big and too nebulous.
- The workshop both got me making specific goals (realistic and ideal) and helped me come up with ideas, practices, and systems to make sure they actually might happen!
- Got me exploring some new ideas and pinpointing who I want to unpack them within my professional circles.
- There was so much to take away and I felt much more empowered than when I had arrived. I am better able to articulate my professional and personal goals going forward. Thank you so much, Rock.Paper.Scissors. You ROCK!
RSVP by January 20th. Then watch your inbox for our agenda and how to participate online.
Please note the dates and times alternate each month so as to reach more people in various time zones at their request.
- 7 am to 9 am London
- 10 am to noon Nairobi
- 4 pm to 6 pm Fukuoka
- 11 am to 1 pm Abu Dhabi
Click here to convert to your timezone if it’s not listed above.