- This event has passed.
Learning and Development Roundtable: Ten Easy Peasy Tech Tools to Save Your Sanity
November 19, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm UTC+3
Tech tools. Do you cringe in fear, overwhelm and/or exhaustion from trying to keep up, when you hear the words tech tools?
You’re not alone.
It’s no surprise we’re overwhelmed.
- “Constant frustration with bad tech experiences affects how staffers handle their daily workloads, especially younger workers. Gen Z and Millennial test subjects saw a whopping 30% drop in their productivity as a result” (Daily Sabah).
- Folks in the US spend 4.1 hours per day checking work email and 3.3 hours a day checking personal email, while European office workers spend more than one-third of their waking hours managing work and personal email (Thrive Global).
- The average office worker is interrupted every 11 minutes by emails, phone calls, and more. And it takes longer than 20 minutes to get back into a groove after we’re interrupted (Thrive Global).
“About one-third of consumers report feeling overwhelmed by tech management during COVID-19” (2021 Connectivity and Mobile Trends Survey).
And we’re having a hard time adapting.
“The rapid proliferation of new technologies could overwhelm the capacity of policymakers and societies to adapt to them” (Technology and Innovation Report, Harnessing Frontier Technologies for Sustainable Development, 2018, UNCTAD).
So what’s a beleaguered human to do?
The answer is at your fingertips …. your computer and your keyboard.
Take control by harnessing the power of tech tools to bring you more ease, efficiency, and comfort, while decreasing overwhelm, and frustration.
Afterall, no matter where you are in the world, technology is not going away. For example, shockingly, “more people in Kenya and in sub-Saharan Africa have access to a mobile phone than they do clean running water” (NPR TedTalk, Shoham Arad: Ideas Into Action).
In this free workshop with me, Lee-Anne Ragan, on November 19th, you’ll:
- Rewrite Einstein’s theory of relativity to identify and prioritize your tech pain points so you can get on top of them
- Uncover an important caveat that will help you forever more in your tech journey
- Learn the five sanity saver tech tools I use multiple times every day to save me time and bring me ease and efficiency
- Uncover five more sanity saver tech tools I regularly use that you need to add to your toolkit to keep saving your sanity and get on top of tech
- Come away feeling inspired, relaxed and re-energized with a toolkit full of strategies and tools for you to implement
- Count the workshop towards your annual UN-Mandated training (If you’re a UN staff)
RSVP by November 17th. Then watch your inbox for our agenda and how to participate online.
Please note the dates and times alternate each month so as to reach more people in various time zones at their request.
- 7 am to 9 am London
- 10 am to noon Nairobi
- 4 pm to 6 pm Fukuoka
- 11 am to 1 pm Abu Dhabi
Click here to convert to and confirm your timezone if it’s not listed above.
- Join the mailing list to receive invitations to the monthly meetings, and get access to all the meeting resources.
- RSVP by November 17th
Share this workshop information with a friend and/or colleague and participate together. The more the merrier.