Learning and Development Roundtable – Six skills to help you manage change
February 16 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm UTC+3
You’ve made your new year’s resolutions, you’ve been back at work for a month or so now and everything is ticking along smoothly. You’re future’s so bright you’ve got to wear shades. Overwhelming, exhaustion, and juggling 100 plates in the air simultaneously are all things of the past.
Am I right?
“No! That’s not the case!” you scream into the void with consternation.
Instead, you’ve come back to work with new spinning plates, new things to do, new team members, new tech, maybe some new health issues etc., etc.
First off, take a breath. You’re not alone and you’re not going mad. And a side note; getting more productive and efficient can only take us so far. Increasing your productivity is not THE answer.
Some estimates of the pace of change “suggest that we will see 20,000 years of change in the next century alone. “ Enter a facepalm here.
What’s worse, we haven’t “truly internalized the implications of the fact that the rate of change itself is accelerating.” Source
So what’s a weary one to do faced with all of these ever-increasing, monumental, accelerating changes? Why come to this Learning and Development Roundtable of course, where I’ll teach you six skills to help you manage change? #sufferingisoptional #Ipromise
In this free workshop on February 16th, with me, Lee-Anne Ragan, you’ll:
- Discover two easy, insightful methods for figuring out the best way to focus on change
- Put your detective hat on to identify different types of change
- Figure out your ( your team, your partner, and/or your colleagues’) change personality (yes that’s a thing) and how knowing it will help you forever more
- Find out your RQ, why it’s integral to managing change, and easy ways to increase it
- Get out of your own way moving forward with change using two effective tools which will surprise you with their usefulness and simplicity
- Come away with a customized, personalized change action plan. In fact, bring an example of something you’re trying to change or a change that you’re being affected by so you can work your new-found six skills on it.
- Count the workshop towards your annual UN-Mandated training (If you’re a UN staff)
RSVP using this link by February 16th (your Valentine’s day gift to yourself). Then watch your inbox for our agenda and how to participate online.
Please note the dates and times alternate each month so as to reach more people in various time zones at their request.
- 7-9 am Vancouver
- 9-11 am Mexico
- 10 am-noon Montreal, New York
- 11 am-1 pm Rio
- 3-5 pm London
- 4-6 pm Paris, Geneva
- 5-7 pm Nairobi, Beirut, Amman, Mogadishu
- 6-8 pm Abu Dhabi
Click here to convert to your timezone if it’s not listed above and to double-check the times as they can sometimes change due to daylight savings times.
If you’ve just realized with dread that the time is untenable for you this month, don’t worry, as long as you’re a Learning and Development Roundtable member (membership is free) you’ll get access to the audio and (timestamped) video recordings, workbook and more.
- Join the mailing list to receive invitations to the monthly meetings, and get access to all the meeting resources.
- RSVP by February 16th
- Share this workshop information with a friend and/or colleague and participate together. The more the merrier.
- Add the rest of the 2023 dates to your calendar:
- March 16
- April 27
- May 25
- June 15
- September 21
- October 26
- November 16