We need to be thinking about the mental health of our teams, our staff, our colleagues, and ourselves because catching up around the office water cooler or dishing over an impromptu lunch is a distant dream.
Zoom has become part of our daily vocabulary and we’ve climbed the learning curve of:
- Juggling working from home.
- Being more comfortable with all the tech that entails.
- Adding ‘teacher’ to our list of titles as we homeschool our kids. (for some of us)
- Holding online meetings.
- Figuring out new coping strategies as our physical sense of community has shrunken drastically.
- Keeping safe and staying well while socially distancing.
Feeling accomplished? You should be. High fives all round.
As we lean into continued social distancing it’s time to focus on our teams. In these turbulent, trying times we are apart but that doesn’t mean we have to be isolated. And in fact, we shouldn’t be. Isolated that is.
In this free workshop with Lee-Anne Ragan you’ll:
- Discover the keys to your own team M.A.P. and a diagnostic tool for figuring out what your team really needs right now.
- How to identify red flags and warning signs and how to turn them into benefits for you and your team.
- Simple easy peasy tips to amp up your virtual teamwork.
- Seven strategic ways to improve your team that all start with the letter C.
- Count the workshop towards your annual UN-Mandated training. (If you’re a UN staff)
And in the meantime join our mailing list so you don’t miss out on invitations, meeting resources, and more.
(For those who’ve registered in the past, note that this RSVP looks a little different but the questions are the same.)