No matter how you choose to celebrate this time of year, may you find peaceful pockets of tranquility, balanced with enough adventure to get your adrenaline zinging & zipping along.
It’s been an honour to share my musings with you this year & I’m looking forward to more next year. Come along with me won’t you? If you’re interested in setting aside some time to plan a fun, fan 2018 for yourself, see below for how to be put on the (no obligation) list for an online course I’ll be offering.
Music is a universal language & can lift us up when we’re beleaguered, celebrate with us when we’re high on life & give us hope when hope is hiding. As a music lover I’ve put together a little gift for you. The italicized words below are songs, which I’ve put into a play list for you. Enjoy. And if you spontaneously break out some moves as you’re listening, all the better.
May the darkness of your challenges, your hell in the hallway, be lit up by each beautiful dawn.
May any ghosts in your machine be vanquished, with authority, so you feel the rush & feel the light from hidden diamonds on the soles of your shoes.
May you find & go your own way, you hunk of burning love you.
And may you bring it on home.
‘Cause I’m a believer in you.
So put a little love in your heart & know that you’ve got a cheerleader in me. Always.
And rise & shine, take hope, & lean on me, because a new year means here comes the sun.
Because love is, & love wins. Always.
Here’s a list of songs on the playlist …
- Beautiful Dawn Wailin’ Jennys
- Djelika – Toumani Dibate
- Ghosts in my machine – Annie Lennox (I see too much I do too much, take my pain)
- Authority Song John Cougar
- Feel the rush – Shaggy
- Diamond on the Soles of Her Shoes Paul Simon Graceland
- Go your own way – Fleetwood Mac
- Hunk of Burning Love- Elvis
- Bring it on home to me – Playing for Change
- I’m a Believer – Monkees
- Put a little love in your heart – Al Green & Annie Lennox
- Cheerleader – Pentatonix
- Rise & shine – Kelele Takatifu
- Gimme Hope Jo’anna – Eddy Grant
- Pata Pata – Miriam Makeba
- Lean on me- Michael Bolton
- Here comes the sun- the Beatles
- Love is Martyn Joseph
Annnnnnnd take action:
- Check out the playlist & enjoy!
- Fill in the form below to be added to the list to get more information on my online course, planning or a fun fab 2018