Do you need to share ideas, files, images, audio files, videos and more?
Need to draw on your colleagues’ brains for input into a project but you’re looking for a bit more of a creative way to do that (after all, Google docs only go so far)? I’m a HUGE fan of harnessing easy peasy tools that brings ease, efficiency, better communication, collaboration, etc. Like using Google Maps to get organized.
Today I’m sharing an easy peasy (I promise) tool to create and collaborate online
Enter Padlet. It’s a free, Easy (with a capital E) tool to brainstorm, plan, store ideas, find ideas and share ideas.
It’s uber easy to use.
You can set the sharing settings as you wish- from totally private to shareable.
With padlet you can add many different kinds of information including:
- – a file uploaded from your computer
- – an audio clip
- – a url
- – images, videos, GIFS etc straight from Google
- – an image you take using Padlet’s photo booth
- – voice recording
- – screen share
- – a place/location
- – a doodle
- – link to another padlet
The sky’s the limit.
Use Padlet to create everything from a Harry Potter quiz, and your resume to your blog and podcasting 101. These are all actual examples on the Padlet gallery wall.
Check out the example I made for you where I show you the kinds of things you can add to a Padlet board. Feel free to leave a comment.
With Padlet at your side you’ll be a whiz creating engaging, interactive boards that let you shine, share and collaborate.
Now go on and learn, laugh and lead
- Learn more about Padlet with this quick video
- Get a new view by using Padlet and you might just get a giggle or two along the way, like this ‘new’ view of a dog and a wine glass
- Get going and create your own Padlets using this (naturally) Padlet board that lays out tips and tricks