What if I told you I had the secret sauce to building your personal & professional resilience? To simplifying communication & conflict resolution? To understanding yourself & others waaayyyy better so you can create better connections?
We’re connected & disconnected all at the same time
Because never in human history have we been so connected. In mere seconds we can find out the weather forecast in Prague, Rembrandt’s birthday & a great recipe for leeks. Yet never in human history have we been so far apart.
Because our world is becoming increasingly polarized, with people unwilling or unable to relate to each other.
Feeling frazzled, overwhelmed & exhausted
Because having a plethora of choices, leads to feeling frazzled & overwhelmed. Feeling misunderstood leads to misunderstandings. We turn inwards. Our protective shields grow thicker & more impenetrable. With a million demands on our fractured selves, we feel exhausted, stuck in a quagmire.
Because we’re uneasy & weary of the dissonance.
Because of all these reasons we seek clarity, illumination. We want a simple framework to help guide the way without giving up our sense of self (no gurus thank you). We’re ready to dig in, dig deep & connect.
We need & want to ‘scratch our own itch.’
We’re itching to have a way out of disorientation, when we want to bang our head against the wall because we can’t communicate with someone.
We’re itching to have options, to get off the dizzying merry go round & have a tool to give us traction when we’re stuck in a conflict.
We’re itching to find a way forward, out of confusion & into choices.
We’re itching to ditch the overwhelm & amp up ease.
We’re itching to the find a path forward, carving it ourselves out of seemingly impenetrable forest.
Are you with me?
Are you ready for some adventures in learning, in growing?
Are you a seeker, a wanna be sense maker? Are you curious about yourself & others & the world around you? Do you have an appetite for discovery? Are you open to change? Are you seeking clarity?
(If not, no problem. This may be a good time to leave & head outside for a nice walk. Thanks for your time.)
If so though, if you’re really ready, then welcome.
Belonging isn’t the same as fitting in. And I want you to belong.
Take a deep breath.
Welcome to a community for waywards ….
… those difficult to control or predict due to unusual behaviour). I’ve got your back.
Because we desperately need better relationships. With ourselves & our workplaces. We need skills to build allies instead of adversaries.
And surprise! That’s not only possible, but surprisingly easy.
First off, some rules.
- You are in control. Dip into the well of learning with your toe, wade into your waist or dive in. Your choice.
- Your creativity is not only welcome, it’s integral. (And if you’re saying to yourself ‘but I’m not creative’ then know two things: 1) everyone is creative, 2) creativity takes many forms, & 3) brush that negative self talk away, it’s not invited to the party).
- Suffering is optional. While this can be arduous, I don’t recommend it.
- Humour is our golden ticket. Laughing
- We’re in it together. Community works.
- This isn’t a place for lectures. Your participation is critical. It’s our path to effecting social change.
Laugh, learn & lead
So here we go. The journey’s beginning to unfold. With tools & trainings to help you laugh, learn & lead, as a learning & development expert with more than 30 years experience, I’ll be blogging & sending out e-newsletters weekly & listening to you.
- subscribe to our learning community blog at the top right of this page
- sign up for my newsletter &/or
- comment below & tell me what you want & need when it comes to laughing, learning & leading