We interrupt this blog post for an important message:
Taken the ‘test’ on cross-cultural communications yet? No? Get on over to this post with the test (and a prize!). If you can answer the question in the comment section you could win a Life Lenses® assessment.
Cross cultural communications. It’s a BIG topic.
It has a BIG impact on training & development.
Cross cultural communications affects:
- when do we start our trainings? what’s considered ‘on-time’ and ‘late’?
- how do we use power? Do we share it, keep it or pass it on?
- what training techniques do we choose? Which ones do we leave out?
- how do we arrange the training space? Where do we sit or stand? Where do the participants?
- what do we wear?
- how formal or informal are we?
Cross cultural communications – intriguing, uplifting, confusing, energizing, energy consuming and ever present.
Leave a Reply