Uncover my six-point E.S.C.A.P.E. plan – six skills for Creative Problem Solving. Keep reading.
Are you a victim of what I call the Covid creativity cloud? Here are some of the symptoms. See if you recognize any in yourself:
- An issue that would normally not cause you stress, is making you bang your head against the wall, and making any progress feel blocked.
- You’re going around and around in circles, trying to squeeze out some creativity on a particular project, but your beleaguered brain cells are protesting.
- You want to be playful and amp up your creativity, but you … just ….. can’t…..right….now.
- You’re facing a problem or a challenge and instead of finding alternatives, you’re finding yourself doing more of whatever hasn’t been working so far.
- You know you have a deep well of creativity within you, but it’s been hidden by said cloud.
A Covid creativity cloud is that feeling when the clouds gather and obscure your way forward. The Covid creativity cloud tends to come just when demands and expectations are high and our resources, time and energy are low.
The Covid cloud is playing havoc with our creativity.
We’re overwhelmed and that leads to foggy thinking, which leads to more stress.
Stress is a well-known creativity killer, says psychologist Robert Epstein, PhD. Time constraints are another, he says.
Help is on the way.
Despite the widely held belief that some people just aren’t endowed with the creativity gene, “There’s not really any evidence that one person is inherently more creative than another,” Dr. Epstein says.
Creativity, especially and even during Covid cloud, can be (re)harnessed and taught. Come to this playful, interactive workshop and learn six skills for creative problem-solving.
In this free workshop with me, Lee-Anne Ragan you’ll:
- Learn my six-point E.S.C.A.P.E.© plan that includes six new skills for amping up your creativity
- Laugh together as we have fun exploring creativity skills through some simple, engaging creativity exercises
- Explore and experiment – bring an issue or a challenge you’re facing so you can apply your newfound skills right away
- Lead – put your learning into practice with some tips for after the Roundtable is done
- Come away feeling inspired, relaxed and re-energized with a toolkit full of strategies and tools for you to implement
- Count the workshop towards your annual UN-Mandated training (If you’re a UN staff)
RSVP by May 19th. Then watch your inbox for our agenda and how to participate online.
Please note the dates and times alternate each month so as to reach more people in various time zones at their request.
- 7 am to 9 am London
- 10 am to noon Nairobi
- 4 pm to 6 pm Fukuoka
- 11 am to 1 pm Abu Dhabi
Click here to convert to your timezone if it’s not listed above. Take action now –> Join the mailing list to receive invitations to the monthly meetings, and get access to all the meeting resources. And RSVP by May 19th.
Now go on and learn, laugh and lead
- Sign up now for the May Learning and Development Roundtable on “Discovering your E.S.C.A.P.E. plan – Six Skills for Creative Problem Solving”
- This is what the Covid cloud can feel like. I bet you can relate to this cat.
- Share the Learning and Development Roundtable invitation with a colleague and/or friend and come to the workshop together.
P.S. Want to receive invitations to my monthly Learning and Development Roundtables? Easy peasy. Sign up here.