Have you RSVP’d yet for this week’s (September 21, 10 am EAT) Learning and Development Roundtable – Your career satisfaction, self-awareness, and self-care tailored tune-up?
I designed it in response to members’ requests for tips and techniques to amp up career satisfaction, increase self-awareness, and get some insight into simple, sustainable self-care techniques.
In this free workshop on September 21st with me, Lee-Anne Ragan you’ll:
- Figure out where you’re at on the quiet quitting – loudly labouring continuum
- Dive into some key indicators for a healthy team and a healthy you
- Discover one of the number one elements that contribute to career satisfaction and how to get it (hint: it’s not that hard and it’s fun)
- Explore why managing your reputation is key to your career satisfaction and one surprising key way to do it
- Uncover my top tools from thirty-plus years of research into this field that will raise your self-awareness and make a difference for you immediately, including some easy-peasy, research-based self-care tools
- Come away feeling inspired, hopeful and with a workbook full of strategies and tools for you to implement
- Count the workshop towards your annual professional development requirement (if you’re a UN staff)
RSVP using this link by September 19th. Then watch your inbox for our agenda and how to participate online.
And if you’ve just realized with dread that the time is untenable for you this month, don’t worry, as long as you’re a Learning and Development Roundtable member (membership is free) you’ll get access to the audio and (timestamped) video recordings, workbook and more.
Now go on and learn, learn some more, and lead
- Share this with a friend and/or colleague and attend together. The more the merrier.
- RSVP by September 19th
- Come fluff up those feathers and celebrate what can happen with career satisfaction and insightful self-awareness
- Want to join our community and receive regular invitations to every Learning and Development Roundtable mindset plus get access to all ten-plus years of Roundtable resources? Easy peasy. Sign up here.