Have you RSVP’d yet for this week’s (October 26, 5 pm EAT) Learning and Development Roundtable: Navigating the ChatGPT Roller Coaster- how to harness these powerful AI tools?
Are we going to be left behind if we don’t step onto this roller coaster ride that is ChatGPT and other AI tools?
In this free workshop on October 26th with me, Lee-Anne Ragan you’ll:
- Learn the basics of using tools like ChatGPT with some simple, easy pointers
- Navigate the ethical considerations of AI use
- Ride the AI roller coaster and witness a number of examples for how to specifically use these tools
- Uncover how to tailor ChatGPT for your own use (your eyebrows are going to get a workout!)
- Be future-forward focused and examine some of the trends in AI
- Count the workshop towards your annual professional development requirement (if you’re a UN staff)
Get off the roller coaster and find some peace with this ChatGPT and other AI tools.
RSVP using this link by October 24th. Then watch your inbox for our agenda and how to participate online.
If you’ve just realized with dread that the time is untenable for you this month, don’t worry, as long as you’re a Learning and Development Roundtable member (membership is free) you’ll get access to the audio and (timestamped) video recordings, workbook and more.
Now go on and learn, learn some more, and lead
- Share this with a friend and/or colleague and attend together. The more the merrier.
- RSVP by October 24th
- Learning about AI can actually be fun. Even though that may sound unlikely to you now, like a dog and turtle playing soccer, I promise it’s true.
- Want to join our community and receive regular invitations to every Learning and Development Roundtable mindset plus get access to all ten-plus years of Roundtable resources? Easy peasy. Sign up here.