In my last post I wrote an article about looking back over our shoulder, to the year that was, and looking forward to the year that is yet to be.
Here are a bunch of resources to help you with your 2011 planning:
- From Dyana Valentine – what’s your business end tradition.
- Chris Guillebeau’s how to do an annual review. (I recently met Chris on the last of his 63 city book tour stop; watch for an upcoming blog post.)
- To stay atop of the curve: 2011 list of top learning resources
- For some help with pesky details: a free copy of my social media benchmarking template.
- Relax, planning doesn’t have to be perfect; see the book A Perfect Mess & my review of it.
- Vowing to get help Getting Things Done? Check out elance.com for a plethora of online talented professionals to draw on or get your own virtual assistant.
Want to read about the other perspectives & planning resources designed to help you get the year you want?
Download the full article here or see the Rock.Paper.Scissor’s latest e-newsletter ‘Easy, free planning tools to help you get the year you want’ which these resources are drawn from.