This blog post is taken from this month’s Rock.Paper.Scissors Inc. newsletter. See the entire newsletter, including how you can join in on a 4 year old tradition.
The holidays are a time for giving & for giving back. I consider myself over the top privileged for getting to work with the likes of yourself (clients, workshop participants, colleagues & casual readers combined), so I wanted to do just that.
Wherever you find yourself during the holidays, I invite you to sit back, put your feet up &, depending on where your ‘starting point’ is, receive one or more of the gifts below. Find the one that matches your mood & enjoy.
- If you’re having trouble finding something positive & are seeking a steady, emergency supply of compliments (like the one on the left below)
- If you’re seeking the benefits of being older & wiser
- If you’re seeking something mirthfully mindless
- If you’re seeking a confidence, can-do, motivational boost*
* know that for the latter you’ll be asked for your email however it’s worth it as you’ll receive a gorgeous, downloadable poster from Danielle LaPorte, like the one at the very bottom on the left.
Leave a Reply