Technology can be a huge time suck. Who hasn’t disappeared down the rabbit hole of YouTube videos, Pinterest boards, and/or TikTok videos only to emerge sleepy-eyed and aghast at the hours that have mysteriously evaporated?
Technology can be incredibly, extraordinarily, hair-raisingly frustrating – enough to make a colourful array of curse words fly out of your mouth all the while you’re restraining yourself from throwing your computer out the window.
You’re not alone. Eighty percent of people experience at least one technology related frustration every day, with 30% of folks experience five or more tech frustrations daily. That’s a whole lot of frustration and a whole lot of wasted time.
From sketchy wifi, lost passwords, and computer crashes to apps not working, incessant, distracting notifications and not being able to collaborate or find your digital resources, there’s a well-documented, litany of very justifiable complaints.
But it doesn’t have to be that way.
Imagine for a moment, if you could easily and effortlessly find your digital resources, keep track of your to do’s and projects without requiring a PhD, and have some Simple and Easy (yes, with a capital S and E) tools to reduce your overwhelm, and amp up your ease and efficiency.
Sound like a pipe dream? I assure you it’s not
Join me for a fun, interactive workshop where I’ll introduce you to a simple, effective process for identifying your tech pain points, a four point plan to ensure your success and a map to move you forward with your tech journey, all the while experimenting with some new tools .
In this free workshop with me, Lee-Anne Ragan you’ll:
- Learn how to identify and prioritize your tech pain points by rewriting Einstein’s theory of relativity
- Create your very own tech map – both your current map and where you’d like to journey to, using an editable worksheet template
- Discover my four point plan for minimizing pain and ensuring your tech success
- Uncover my top two tips for implementing what you’ve learned (they’re surprisingly easy)
- Have fun exploring a bunch of simple, easy tools to show you that tech tools really can bring you ease and efficiency
- Come away feeling inspired, hopeful and with a workbook full of strategies and tools for you to implement
- Count the workshop towards your annual UN-Mandated training (If you’re a UN staff)
RSVP by April 13th. Then watch your inbox for our agenda and how to participate online.
Please note the dates and times alternate each month to reach more people in various time zones at their request. This month we’ll meet:
- 8-10 am Mexico
- 11 am-1 pm Rio
- 9-11 am Montreal/New York
- 5-7 pm Nairobi
- 6-8 pm Abu Dhabi
Click here to convert to your timezone if it’s not listed above. Take action now –> Join the mailing list to receive invitations to the monthly meetings, and get access to all the meeting resources. And RSVP by April 13th.
Now go on and learn, laugh and lead
- Sign up for my April 15th Learning and Development Roundtable to reduce your overwhelm and amp up your ease and efficiency
- Tech doesn’t have to be, and shouldn’t be, hard and overwhelming. Look at this dad’s delightful low tech and high tech combo.
Amp up your learning and receive invitations to ALL of my monthly Learning and Development Roundtables. Sign up here.