Imagine being able to write “Messenger of Truth” as a job title on your CV. That’s what the incomparable Sara Mitaru can claim.
- to inform youth living in slums and inner cities of the Millennium Development Goals through the songs and performances of socially committed Hip-Hop artists singing and rapping in different languages worldwide;
- to empower youth organizations worldwide by providing platforms where their voices can be heard and to help legitimize their participation in decisions that affect their livelihoods and finally;
- to support projects worldwide demonstrating how youth organizations have been able to solve critical social, economic and environmental problems.
- the medium is the message
- the power of women & storytelling
- effecting social change
Read more about my interview with her by downloading the document in the latest Rock.Paper.Scissors e-newsletter.
See the video of my interview with her below.
Leave a Reply