Some days everything is hard. Nothing flows. Mess is looming. Conflict is lurking around every corner. And everything is an effort, even keeping your eyes open.
(You might be having one of those days today.)
On those days be gentle….
…with yourself & others. Grab your comfort clothes of choice (yes even your ratty tatty bathrobe & slippers) & follow my well honed recipe:
- Relax – here’s a link to a playlist I put together for you, put your feet up & dream away.
- Read– here’s the first ½ of the books that rocked my world last year. Grab one off the list & put your feet up & disappear into another world.
- Smile – if you’re not in a place for a good cry then put a smile on your face. It’ll release chemicals (seriously) that will help ease the pain (note: this is a temporary solution only. I’m not insinuating that every time you feel bad you should stick a fake smile on your face.)
- Breathe– making sure to breathe OUT longer than you breathe IN. For example breathe in for a count of 3 & breathe out for a count of 6. It’s amazing (truly) how much this helps to establish equilibrium.
- Sleep – ‘nuf said
- Plan – think about what you want, what you need, what lights your fire, where your curiosity lies & then plan some so you feel in control & in charge – use my easy peasy free worksheet to help you get started
Have a hunger for more?
TOMORROW I’m offering an online workshop for you. It’s called ‘Planning a fun, fab 2018, February 1st, from 7am to 11am PST / 6pm to 10pm EAT (click here to convert to other time zones). It’s like a spa for your mind without all the goopy stuff.
Because the world needs more of what you have to offer, I’m inviting you to do just that – plan a year that fits YOU, the kind of year YOU want.
Intrigued? Want to know more (including the 2 for 1 deal)? Simply click here. Then sign up & join the community from around the world who’ve already registered by simply emailing me: laragan (at) rpsinc.ca
But hurry & do it now – you don’t want to miss out.
Annnnnnnd take action:
- Follow my fool proof 6 point plan above & use my easy peasy free worksheet to help you get started
- Simply click here to follow your intuition & find out more
- Then sign up by emailing me: laragan(at) rpsinc.ca