- See fellow Canadian Azita Ardakani, founder of LoveSocial a ‘small & mighty communications agency focused on human interaction.’
- Check out Resonate, which teachers leadership skills to women in Rwanda using storytelling.
- Or Geeks on a plane, “we travel by planes, trains, and automobiles … with the sole mission of uniting geeks and exploring cross-border opportunities.”
Networking Resources on the Lighter Side
- A funny video demonstrating how NOT to network (3:36 min)
- If you’ve been exposed to pushy, ‘salesy’ networking you’ll appreciate these guys’ ability to sell the most useless product (40 sec)
- Someone I met at Nexus is looking for a partner, so with tongue in cheek I sent her Amy Webb’s TED talk, the woman who hacked online dating (17:27 min)
Leave a Reply