This month’s Rock.Paper.Scissors e-newsletter focuses on networking. Missed the newsletter? Check it out. (Not on my monthly e-newsletter mailing list? Whatsamatter you? Sign up for free here.)
In a recent post I shared the article ‘An Introvert’s 6 Step Guide to Networking’ from my newsletter. Missed it? Check it out here. In this post I’ll share my networking related resources, both serious & tongue in cheek.
Results of some Nexus Related Networking
- See fellow Canadian Azita Ardakani, founder of LoveSocial a ‘small & mighty communications agency focused on human interaction.’
- Check out Resonate, which teachers leadership skills to women in Rwanda using storytelling.
- Or Geeks on a plane, “we travel by planes, trains, and automobiles … with the sole mission of uniting geeks and exploring cross-border opportunities.”
Networking Resources on the Lighter Side
- A funny video demonstrating how NOT to network (3:36 min)
- If you’ve been exposed to pushy, ‘salesy’ networking you’ll appreciate these guys’ ability to sell the most useless product (40 sec)
- Someone I met at Nexus is looking for a partner, so with tongue in cheek I sent her Amy Webb’s TED talk, the woman who hacked online dating (17:27 min)
Spread the love