If you didn’t catch all the posts this month simply peruse & click what’s below.
Here’s the Rock.Paper.Scissors’ monthly training & development round up for the month of August.
Learn well in the training & development learning well.
Dive deep into the learning well or take a small sip. Shower yourself in training & development or just get your big toe wet.
Refresh & refreshing.
As you wish.
- Good Deed Feed – what you look for may be just what you find
- What would you do with 148 bad boys?
- ‘A head on approach to tackling water conservation’ plus a brilliant training & development technique
- From complicated report cards to great graphics- how report cards can help us learn what to do & not to do
- Change your seat, change your view – how about this chair?
- 25 years of cataloguing 137,000 Moghul documents
- See ME! Relate to ME! A guide for managing change thanks to Puma
- Theory is when you know everything but nothing works
- Alan Alda’s ‘What’s a flame?’ contest where the judges are 11 year olds
- A creative ode to the linoleum temple (thanks to Elizabeth Gilbert & Balkan Beat Box)
- Is it bacon or is it hot air? – the fine line in miscommunication
Leave a Reply