Sit up, take notice & look back before looking forward to next month. If you didn’t catch all the posts this month simply usher yourself down to the well & click as you wish.
Learn well in the training & development learning well.
Dive deep into the learning well or take a small sip. Shower yourself in training & development or just get your big toe wet.
Refresh & refreshing.
As you wish.
- The Rock.Paper.Scissors newsletter is out: ‘Switch – how to change things when change is hard’ Heath brothers book review
- If you think education is expensive try ignorance
- Near miss – because you can’t look up & down a the same time
- ‘A Maasai without their culture is like a zebra without its strips’ says my Maasai friend
- Complexity of communication makes for a bigger brain
- What if God had an answering machine
- Those awkward crunchy bits of training & development
- Assumptions – an example for how to id & avoid them
- Risk Management: warning, this area protected by guard dog 3 days/week – you guess which days.
- Laugh, learn & lead via God fearing, saved Christian driver