If you didn’t catch all the posts this month simply peruse & click what’s below.
Here’s the Rock.Paper.Scissors’ monthly training & development round up for the month of November.
Learn well in the training & development learning well. Dive deep into the learning well or take a small sip. Shower yourself in training & development or just get your big toe wet.
Refresh & refreshing.
As you wish.
- ‘Failure to Communicate: How to avoid the misguided ‘take it, take it, have a cow’ conflict resolution strategy
- The best teachers are those who show you where to look, but don’t tell you what to see (Alexandra Trenfor)
- People who say they sleep like a baby don’t have one
- Social Media Strategies Summit Unwrapped – 6 resources from the London conference
- Intuition’s gift and downfall
- From Bureaucrats to Bandwidth, a Behind the Scenes Look at the Making of a United Nations Social Media Strategy
- A creative kid’s take on a mouth – a cool perspective