How do you illuminate the boxes that are limiting your thinking & unstick stuck thinking?
First of all, identify the boxes.
If you think you’re a Carrot Life Lens® …
- (See A from last week’s post if you need some background info)
- Pat yourself on the back for your amazing systems & ability to organize
- If you’re having trouble getting unstuck with your thinking, next time when you’re stressed &/or in conflict with someone you think might be a Mountain Life Lens® try to loosen up the reigns on your attention to detail (not everyone is as brilliant as you at creating & maintaining systems) & look to them for some strategy or vision (they can likely help you with some perspective)
If you think you’re a Mountain Life Lens®
- (See B from last week’s post if you need some context)
- Congratulate yourself for your incredible ability to be visionary & strategize
- Next time when you’re sticky, stressed &/or in conflict with someone you think might be a Carrot Life Lens® try being more specific &/or detailed than you normally would (as Carrots love specifics) & in turn, help them see the big picture / your vision
Let’s put those marshmallow sticky situations to good use. Draw around the fire & tell me a story of a time you recognize being or seeing a carrot (detailed, organized, systems) &/or mountain (big picture, vision) in action. I’m collecting some great examples from readers & I’ll include some of them in upcoming posts.
Leave a Reply