Work can be enough of a roller coaster ride without the new stressors of ChatGPT and other AI tools.
Are they going to take over the human race? Is nameless, faceless tech poised to replace us? Are we getting further adrift in a sea of bias and misinformation?
What even is ChatGPT and what does it have to do with you and me?
Are we going to be left behind if we don’t step onto this roller coaster ride that is ChatGPT and other AI tools?
Take heart. Whether or not you like roller coasters, ChatGPT and other AI tools have something for everyone. Step into the world of AI transformation. Immerse yourself in the dynamic intersection of AI tools and innovation as we uncover challenges, provide solutions, and open doors to new possibilities. Whether you’re a curious mind, a technology enthusiast, or simply seeking to explore AI’s impact, this workshop promises eye-opening insights.
In this free workshop on October 26th with me, Lee-Anne Ragan you’ll:
- Learn the basics of using tools like ChatGPT with some simple, easy pointers
- Navigate the ethical considerations of AI use
- Ride the AI roller coaster and witness a number of examples of how to use these tools
- Uncover how to tailor ChatGPT for your own use (your eyebrows are going to get a workout!)
- Be future-forward-focused and examine some of the trends in AI
- Count the workshop towards your annual professional development requirement (if you’re a UN staff)
RSVP using this link by October 24th. Then watch your inbox for our agenda and how to participate online.
Please note that the dates and times alternate each month to reach more people in various time zones at their request.
- 7-8:30 am Vancouver
- 8-9:30 am Mexico
- 10-11:30 am Montreal/New York
- 11 am to 12:30 pm Rio
- 3-4:30 pm London
- 4-5:30 pm Paris
- 5-6:30 pm Nairobi/Beirut/Mogadishu/Amman
- 6-7:30 pm Abu Dhabi
Click here to convert to your timezone if it’s not listed above and to double-check the times as they can sometimes change due to daylight savings times. Use 5 pm to 6:30 pm EAT(Nairobi) to compare your timezone.
If you’ve just realized with dread that the time is untenable for you this month, don’t worry, as long as you’re a Learning and Development Roundtable member (membership is free) you’ll get access to the audio and (timestamped) video recordings, workbook and more.
- Join the mailing list to receive invitations to the monthly meetings, and get access to all the meeting resources.
- RSVP by October 24th.
- Share this workshop information with a friend and/or colleague and participate together. The more the merrier.
- Add the rest of the Learning and Development Roundtable 2023 dates to your calendar:
- November 16
Now go on and learn, learn some more, and lead
- Share this with a friend and/or colleague and attend together. The more the merrier.
- RSVP by October 24th
- Learning about AI doesn’t have to be a boredom fest like this baby falling asleep as her dad “lectures” her.
- Want to join our community and receive regular invitations to every Learning and Development Roundtable mindset plus get access to all ten-plus years of Roundtable resources? Easy peasy. Sign up here.