From quietly quitting to loudly labouring (people who focus on visibility and self-promotion) and from perpetual overwhelm to constant change, it can feel like we’re on a never-ending roller coaster. A roller coaster that has more downs than ups.
We’re stretched to the max, and striving for …… something elusive we may not even be able to name.
With frayed nerves, and to-do lists longer than the Great Wall of China, we’re beleaguered and may be showing signs of burnout.
This Learning and Development Roundtable is in response to members’ requests for tips and techniques to amp up career satisfaction, increase self-awareness, and get some insight into simple, sustainable self-care techniques.
Join me for a fun, interactive workshop where I’ll introduce you to simple, effective tools that ease your very pains. Suffering is optional. I promise.
In this free workshop on September 21st with me, Lee-Anne Ragan you’ll:
- Figure out where you’re at on the quiet quitting – loudly labouring continuum
- Dive into some key indicators for a healthy team and a healthy you
- Discover one of the number one elements that contribute to career satisfaction and how to get it (hint: it’s not that hard and it’s fun)
- Explore why managing your reputation is key to your career satisfaction and one surprising key way to do it
- Uncover my top tools from thirty-plus years of research into this field that will raise your self-awareness and make a difference for you immediately, including some easy-peasy, research-based self-care tools
- Come away feeling inspired, hopeful and with a workbook full of strategies and tools for you to implement
- Count the workshop towards your annual professional development requirement (if you’re a UN staff)
RSVP using this link by September 19th. Then watch your inbox for our agenda and how to participate online.
Please note the dates and times alternate each month so as to reach more people in various time zones at their request.
- 8:00 am to 9:30 am London
- 9:00 am to 10:30 am Paris and Geneva
- 10:00 am to 11:30 am Nairobi, Beirut, Amman, and Mogadishu
- 12:45 pm to 2:15 pm Kathmandu
- 11:00 am to 12:30 pm Abu Dhabi
- 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm Manila
- 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm Fukuoka
Click here to convert to your timezone if it’s not listed above and to double-check the times as they can sometimes change due to daylight savings times. Use 10 am to 11:30 am EAT(Nairobi) to compare your timezone.
If you’ve just realized with dread that the time is untenable for you this month, don’t worry, as long as you’re a Learning and Development Roundtable member (membership is free) you’ll get access to the audio and (timestamped) video recordings, workbook and more.
- Join the mailing list to receive invitations to the monthly meetings, and get access to all the meeting resources.
- RSVP by September 19th.
- Share this workshop information with a friend and/or colleague and participate together. The more the merrier.
- Add the rest of the Learning and Development Roundtable 2023 dates to your calendar:
- October 26
- November 16
Now go on and learn, learn some more, and lead
- Share this with a friend and/or colleague and attend together. The more the merrier.
- RSVP by September 19th
- Don’t get stuck in a rut with your career satisfaction, self-awareness and self-care and on repeat like this funny dude.
- Want to join our community and receive regular invitations to every Learning and Development Roundtable mindset plus get access to all ten-plus years of Roundtable resources? Easy peasy. Sign up here.