Information is flowing faster than ever. We are walking and talking faster than a decade ago. We’re inundated with platforms, blogs, websites, tweets, LinkedIn posts, Youtube videos, online courses etc etc. But who has time for learning?
The better question is ‘who doesn’t have time for that all-important, strategic, let’s-get-to-the-bottom-of-pressing-social-problems learning’?
Learning is key to your professional and personal success, and carving out time for a brief workshop (that’d be this one) to help you craft a customized learning plan for you and/or your team will not only save you tons of time but make your time more meaningful and make you more likely to reach your goals.
In addition, learning plans help you bridge between where you are now and where you want to get to.
Learning plans help you be deliberate about learning; “Learning is not attained by chance, it must be sought for with ardour and attended to with diligence. ―Abigail Adams
Furthermore, learning plans help you to be proactive about learning; “In the moment of crisis, the wise build bridges, and the foolish build dams. ~ Nigerian proverb
And finally, learning plans help you put learning in context: “Knowledge without wisdom is like water in the sand.” ~ Guinean proverb
Suffering is optional.
In this fun, interactive workshop, the first Learning and Development Roundtable of 2022, you’ll learn a Simple (with a capital S) system for identifying your learning needs, how to meet those needs, and all in a way that fits you, your goals, your capacity and how you learn.
In this free Learning and Development Roundtable with me, Lee-Anne Ragan on January 21st, you’ll learn:
- What a learning plan is and why it’s so important that you and/or your team have one
- How to use my simple, interactive worksheet to create a customized learning plan for yourself and/or your team
- Why the letter I plays a huge role in your learning plan
- How to use S.A.K.E.s© to streamline the process
- How to make the learning fit you instead of bending yourself into a pretzel for learning methods that don’t work for you
- And… how to do all of the above in a fun, interactive way (Hint: the Pink Panther just may make an appearance, and there might be a friendly small group competition with a prize)
- Count the workshop towards your annual UN-Mandated training (If you’re a UN staff)
RSVP by January 19th. Then watch your inbox for our agenda and how to participate online.
Please note the dates and times alternate each month so as to reach more people in various time zones at their request.
- 7 am to 9 am London
- 10 am to noon Nairobi
- 4 pm to 6 pm Fukuoka
- 11 am to 1 pm Abu Dhabi
Click here to convert to and confirm your timezone if it’s not listed above.
Now go on and learn, laugh and lead
- Join the mailing list to receive invitations to the monthly roundtables, and get access to all the meeting resources.
- Don’t get caught by surprise when you come up for air in 2022 with your learning.
- Share this workshop information with a friend and/or colleague and participate together. The more the merrier.