I get it. You’ve worked really hard while shedding some blood, sweat, and tears to become the subject matter expert you are. You’ve got important work to do, critical meetings to convene, and key stakeholders to collaborate with. But the very people you want to engage with are:
- Skipping your meetings
- Zoning out
- Ignoring your emails
- Not participating
- Giving you zero feedback
- Engaging in ways that are confusing, unproductive, and/or unhelpful
You’re exasperated, fed up, lost, and overwhelmed.
You’d like to turn things around but it feels like pushing a massive boulder up a huge hill or walking, parched, through the desert … or both.
Afterall, engagement, when done well, is quite the elixir.
You’d realllllly like some more engagement because engaged staff are more creative, less absent, healthier, more satisfied, more productive, communicate more, and tend to stick around longer. Source: Lumapps.
So let’s get you your fill of that engagement elixir.
In this free workshop on November 17th, with me, Lee-Anne Ragan, you’ll:
- Unwrap three filters that can either stop engagement in its tracks or get things back on track
- Learn a little neuroscience and discover how and why to avoid the “puff and stuff” trap that everyone falls into, which actually works against engagement
- Uncover the simple, surprising engagement super power that’s hiding right under your nose
- Dive into the science of motivation, using six ways to increase engagement
- Learn three simple engagement tech tools each to boost collaboration, enhance learning and amp up creativity
- Count the workshop towards your annual UN-Mandated training (If you’re a UN staff) (but know that you don’t have to be a UN staff to attend, any and all are welcome)
RSVP using this link by November 15th. Then watch your inbox for our agenda and how to participate online.
Please note the dates and times alternate each month so as to reach more people.
- 7-9 am London
- 8-10 am Paris/Rome
- 9-11 am Beirut
- 10 am-noon Nairobi
- 11 am-1 pm Abu Dhabi
- 4-6 pm Fukuoka
- 12:45-2:45 pm Kathmandu
- 3-5 pm Manila
- 4-6 pm Fukuoka
Click here to convert to your timezone if it’s not listed above and to double-check the times as they can sometimes change due to daylight savings times.
If you’ve just realized with dread that the time is untenable for you this month, don’t worry, as long as you’re a Learning and Development Roundtable member (membership is free) you’ll get access to the audio and (timestamped) video recordings, workbook and more.
Take action now →
Join the mailing list to receive invitations to the monthly meetings, and get access to all the meeting resources (including time-stamped recordings in case you can’t make it in real-time). And don’t forget to RSVP for this roundtable by November 15th.
Psst. Here’s your chance to win free access to my brand new online course – Ban Boring Online Meetings.
Simply leave a comment and I’ll pick 10 random winners. Good luck!
Cheers. Stay well & safe. Stay creative.
Now go on and learn, laugh and lead
- RSVP now for the Roundtable: How to really engage people for lasting listening, light-hearted learning, can-do, collaboration, and clever creativity
- Bust loose like this hilarious dog (I snort laughed when I watched this). Do something unexpected and join the Roundtable for some light-hearted learning.
- Remember, simply leave a comment on this post and I’ll pick 10 random winners who will gain free access to my first online course – Ban Boring Online Meetings. Good luck!