Information is flowing faster than ever. We are walking and talking faster than a decade ago. We’re inundated with platforms, blogs, websites, tweets, LinkedIn posts, Youtube videos, online courses, etc., etc. But who has time for learning?
The better question is ‘who doesn’t have time for that all-important, strategic, let’s-get-to-the-bottom-of-pressing-social-problems learning?’ Learning is key to your professional and personal success and carving out time for a brief workshop (that’d be this one) to help you craft a customized learning plan for you and/or your team will not only save you tons of time but make your time more meaningful and make you more likely to reach your goals.
Learning plans help you bridge between where you are now and where you want to get to.
Learning plans help you be deliberate about learning; “Learning is not attained by chance, it must be sought for with ardor and attended to with diligence. ―Abigail Adams
They help you to be proactive about learning; “In the moment of crisis, the wise build bridges, and the foolish build dams. ~ Nigerian proverb
Learning plans help you put learning in context: “Knowledge without wisdom is like water in the sand.” ~ Guinean proverb
Suffering is optional. In this fun, interactive workshop you’ll learn a Simple (with a capital S) system for identifying your learning needs, and how to meet those needs, all in a way that fits you, your goals, your capacity, and how you learn.
In this free workshop with me, Lee-Anne Ragan you’ll learn:
- What a learning plan is and why it’s so important that you and/or your team have one
- How to use my simple, interactive worksheet to create a customized learning plan for yourself and/or your team
- Why the letter I plays a huge role in your learning plan
- How to use my S.A.K.E.© tool to streamline the process
- How to make the learning fit you instead of bending yourself into a pretzel for learning methods that don’t work for you
- How to do all of the above in a fun, interactive way (Hint: the Pink Panther just may make an appearance and there might be a friendly small group competition with a prize)
- Count the workshop towards your annual UN-Mandated training (If you’re a UN staff)
RSVP by January 24th. Then watch your inbox for our agenda and how to participate online.
Please note the dates and times alternate each month so as to reach more people in various time zones at their request.
- 7 am to 9 am London
- 8 am to 10 am Paris and Geneva
- 9 am to 11 am Beirut
- 10 am to noon Nairobi, Amman, and Mogadishu
- 12:45 – 2:45 pm Kathmandu
- 11 am to 1 pm Abu Dhabi
- 3 pm to 5 pm Manila
- 4 pm to 6 pm Fukuoka
Click here to convert to and confirm your timezone if it’s not listed above.
If you’ve just realized with dread that the time is untenable for you this month, don’t worry, as long as you’re a Learning and Development Roundtable member (membership is free) you’ll get access to the audio and (timestamped) video recordings, workbook and more.
Take action now –>
- Join the mailing list to receive invitations to the monthly meetings, and get access to all the meeting resources.
- RSVP by January 24th
- Share this workshop information with a friend and/or colleague and participate together. The more the merrier.
Now go on and learn, laugh, and lead
- Don’t forget to RSVP by January 24th
- Don’t get caught doing the same ol,’ same ol’ that’s not working with your learning.
Put a stop to boring online meetings in 2023. Check out my “Ban Boring Online Meeting: a quick-start, step-by-step approach to making your online meetings engaging, appealing and actually effective”, to amp up the engagement in your own online meetings.
Leave a Reply