On the heels of my recent Learning and Development Roundtable –Tools to build community and engagement online, and as we’re all Zoom weary, I thought I’d keep this post short and sweet with some fun, engaging, inspirational examples of tech used well.
- One second every day – the 1SE app
- On the (much) lighter side, know your alcohol – a beautifully designed, interactive site to help you find responsibly produced alcohol
- Online fortune teller or downloadable version
For your team
- Virtual escape rooms – Yes, this is a thing now
- Collaborative storytelling
For social change
- SheSays – Spam for equity – anonymously ‘Spam’ your boss with a message saying that the company’s parental leave needs reviewing
- Pedestal project– a new way to power social justice (it’s US focused, but it’s a great example)
Grab the reins of tech and take charge. There are delightful, fun, engaging, helpful, learning, social change related ways to use tech tools. I’ve proved it with ten examples above.
Now go on and learn, laugh and lead
- Based on your needs, check out a couple of the tools above and learn, laugh and lead.
- Go from this, a baby elephant throwing a tantrum, to smooth sailing with tech.
- Share this post with a friend or colleague and use the tools together.
Leave a Reply